Mediation is cost-effective.
I have put in place a transparent fee structure, so that you can be clear of the cost to you. I charge per session (not per person), and my fee is based on up to 4 hours' work, to include a 2 hour meeting and up to 2 hours of preparation time before and after, including in drafting and providing to you comprehensive paperwork, including session summaries, in support. (I do not charge for routine telephone calls, emails and other correspondence). It is up to you to decide between you how you would like to share the session fee. The only documents charged separately are the Memorandum of Understanding (recording the detailed terms of your proposals), the Open Financial Statement (setting out your detailed financial position) and any Parenting Plan you require.
- Initial information and assessment meeting (one party; 60 mins) - £125
- Mediation session (120 mins) - £385 (ie £192.50 per person)
- Open Financial Statement - £100 per person
- Memorandum of Understanding - £150 per person
- Parenting Plan - £100 per person
- Child consultation (60 mins) - £125
All fees are inclusive of any applicable VAT.
Reduced fees may be available at the mediator's discretion for clients who have a combined household income of below the national average.